The Butterfly Project is something that my friend started. It's to help people who cut. Themselves. But instead of picking up a razor or knife they draw a butterfly on where they want to cut. I don't cut but I thought I'd do this x3 To show I hope all recover. Jack is the only person I know who cuts.(Other than my friend Gage but he's been a year clean. So I din't write his name).
1. when you feel like you want to cut, take a marker or pen and draw a butterfly on wherever the self-harm occurs.
2. name the butterfly after a loved one, or someone that really wants you to get better.
3. NO scrubbing the butterfly off.
4. if you cut before the butterfly is gone, it dies. if you don't cut, it lives.
5. if you have more than one, cutting kills them all.
6. another person may draw them on you. these butterflies are extra special. take good care of them.
7. even if you donít cut, feel free to draw a butterfly anyways, to show your support. if you do this, name it after someone you know that is suffering right now, and tell them. it could help.
The page: [link]